Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Another Party At TRUTH

 Yes, so as the stomach turns, MAGA has a party!  

I admit I'm out for blood!  When it comes to commie criminals in this country I want justice!  There are still stupid people out there with pride for their dilapidated democrat party.  Maybe they all can join Ozzie.  


I picked out my favorite ones.








I pick on them every chance I get specially with beat off, is what I call him



I agree with this!  The rest of this term, and the next!  It will take a long time to undo all the damage done to the American people!


Oh yeah and last night in one of the Washington State rags under news, they are pushing for the mask again!  I'm so happy we are out of that despicable place!

BTW, I know several that got the flu even with masks and vax.  How many times did Jill get it now or tested positive.  Was that just talk and to put fear into people again?  Don't let them fool you!  They want to cheat at the polls again!  









No comments: