Friday, August 26, 2022

The Collage Bound Flunkies

 You went to collage, so you should have a high paying job than right? I don't feel sorry for you and shame on you for not stepping up to the plate!  You and your deadbeat parents!  I don't think my tax money should go to godless idiots like you!  I went to the school of hard knocks!

Some of us didn't have the luxury of mommy and daddy, doing it all for us!  I grew up working, getting my hands dirty.  If I wanted to succeed, I needed to take classes while working.  Oh and BTW I had a house at 22!  Working and saving!

Obviously you don't know what responsibility is!  Some of us had a single parent because ONE DIED!!  Not that they were shacking up and got divorces!  Even then the conscious ones provided for the children at least!  You make em, you provide for them!  Don't want them then don't make them!  You know sex makes babies "another life" don't you?  Did you fail at biology?  Because that baby is a human being.  In rape cases that is not that child's fault!  It's still Gods creation, just like you are!  THINK!

We have nothing but damn democrats that think the government should provide for them!  You will never understand what it is like to work for the American dream!  Your parents are failures.  You also failed yourself.  Welcome to government slavery!  Thats right!  Thats what you wanted!  

I am so grateful for what I worked for and appreciate everything.  My bed was made through the 40+ years of work and 16 of those years 2 jobs!  I got to go for a month to Australia and New Zealand to climb Mt. Cook too!  I didn't have spring break!  Had a vacation after working 4 years at my job first!  You got 3 weeks after working 10 years!  I hardly would take that full vacation!  The money was invested!  I took nice trips when I could afford it.

You little candy asses go on spring break, party get bad grades and disregard others hard earned money!  NOW WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!  It's not easy true!  Harder if you are stupid, or just plain DUMB!  I have dyslexia, so what is your pathetic reason?  I still struggle with writing.  I didn't do well in English class, but I remember reading to kill a mocking bird, and of mice and men...  Y'all think those books are racists.  Everything you don't like is racist now?  Well, you are racists against MY GOD GIVEN RIGHTS!  How about that you crack addicted, don't know what f'n sex you are, nut cases!  

I'm telling you, can the world get anymore stupid?  I guess it can!  Here I am, enjoying life for all I worked for, and now we have these little crybabies, that can't even determine what sex they are.  God, I think it is time for you appearance!  Bring plenty of flame throwers with you, because we have some serious Satan shit happening here!

These butterflies know what sex they are.  

This is the life cycle of a butterfly they mate, lay eggs, become caterpillars and the adult stage they become butterflies.  This one above is one that I had just released.  Another one came along and this is what happened.  They have a short life span.  I think we can say the same for us.  Not as short as a butterfly but the years do go by fast!
All Gods creatures know.  He created man in his image, and gave us free will.  Nature was created for us to give beauty, to show us.  Man and Women were meant to go on having families.  Satan wants to destroy Gods work.  That is what Satan is good at.  I am definitely seeing a spiritual war.  I know that good always wins.  Anger is what they want to do with people.  Satanic people play the public to lash out at each other.  Satan hates man so much that he wants to destroy it all.  The fallen angel that was arrogant and wanted the same power God has.  

It's up to you to step up to the plate and pay for your debts.  You will never be happy unless you do it yourself.  Stop envying others that have more than you do.  You have no idea how hard they worked for it.  You wan't more, then work for it.  Don't trash others dreams, and honest livelihood.  It's God that blesses people, and you turn to bless others, not tear them down!

God is the true provider and he will provide as long as you except him,  as your lord and savior.  If you pick man over God, you will have disappointments.  You get to enjoy God's work along the way, because once you have God, you are never alone.  Common sense will flow naturally, through the Holy Spirit, and you will make better judgments along the way.  This is how I did it.  Without God I am nothing.

Be aware of false Gods and right now, churches are being transformed and not in a good way.  Many will use God in their own gain "Charlie Crist" is a fake!  Pay attention ask for guidance.  Ask God and pray.     

No comments: