Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Florida You Did Very Well

 All of the candidates picked WON!  Do you realize how long it was for me to see that happen when I voted?  A LONG TIME!

The swamp will be reckoned with!  The libs in this state might as well pack up and go live in a commie country!  The constitutional people are going to be in charge!  The Republic is not dead!  

**********************************

Butterfly update this morning.


The two monarchs are hanging out together at the moment.  One is starting to morph into a cocoon.  


The orange Gulfs are still munching away.  The other three cocoons are changing in color ready to come out as butterflies.



Oh wow!  I went to take the picture of the cocoons and POP!  One popped out!  That was cool!  My first monarch, I will let it dry out and then I will give it a cotton ball of sugar water place it in the garden and it will go free!  The sun helps them fly.  


POP!




No comments: