Sunday, August 07, 2022

It's Sunday And The Democrats Are Still Dumb

 Yes, once again happy ass Kamala voted with what little brain cells she has, that's not many.  Her and the cronies voted for taxing Americans!  It's going to be everyone!  

I said it once, I'll say it again!  Government needs to get the hell out of healthcare!  We already saw what they did to kill millions with their deadly injections!!  F'n fools!  I will NEVER comply!  They, the evil people, are afraid of dying and I know why!  Satan is waiting for the murderers!  

Ah, but I will own all and be happy!  In the kingdom with my Lord Jesus Christ!  Take that you commie George Soros and Klaus Schwab!  You people will be in hell, for all eternity for what you are doing to humanity!  You and your little satanic secretion of slime, democrats and RINO wanna be Republicans, will be unveiled and destroyed!  You Godless heathens of filth, will parish and at the end of your life, you get to see God's wrath first hand!  His judgement on you!

They live high and mighty now on the sweat of hard working American peoples backs, but their eternity will be the opposite!  American people who worked, saved for a rainy day and planned!  The American Dream, will bounce back, and with that, all of these horrible peoples positions now will be finished on the left!  

I think with all the misery they caused many.  We should vote them out of the country!  To lose their citizenship!  Never to be allowed back into America!  They think they will live like kings, and make the American people their slaves!  How much more do you have to see, what these idiot commie, marxist, treasonous, apes are doing?  If you only had your hand out, for government to take care of you.  You are a fool!

You know the one in charge in climate change?  GOD!  He will be showing up with flame throwers when he comes back!  I don't want to be them!  Thats for sure!

************************************************

I can disconnect with the evil going on, because of my faith in God.  I also feel it's important for me to write, as a reminder.  The dense will never get it.  Too far gone, and already sold their soul to the devil! 

Meanwhile we have beauty around us.  Thanks be to God, my prayers are for all the deserving followers, of Christ.  Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!  

I have been for a swim, took some pictures of new blooms, on my Star Jasmin.  The fragrance, is in the air around the pool area, from my banana bushes.  I have 4 of the banana bushes near me.  Butterflies, birds, flowers.  I am very happy.  My spirit is well protected.  

These are the new Jasmin blooms and already I can smell them!


Here is just one opening up!


This banana bush is almost a year old!  I had several blooms on all 4 of them, already!  More to come!






No comments: