Sunday, November 27, 2022

You Learn A Lot Being In The Background

When you are like I am, you learn quite a bit about people.  Like when criminals avoid commenting to the news media.  They only have their own corrupt media, and now many legit truth news media people are working.  It's getting interesting.  I'll just watch and look into it.

I'm always looking things up all the time. Because, I don't trust anyone to tell me.  I always have found things out on my own.  My job, people I worked with, stocks to pull out of.  I can't share it.  It's mine, for a good reason.  I have my ways, right down to where people live.  I love my life and don't need, nor do I want the bombardment.  

I have learned my lesson about people on facebook twitter and now even some on truth social.  I only pick a hand full of people.  Never ever put trust in one, and always do research!  My grandmother was right about politicians being dishonest.  A little country bumpkin, from commie Europe, that knew how to be sustainable.  Because, she had to be.  Her blood runs through me.  Very high with the sixth sense.  Now I have it.

Let me tell you about a friend now deceased.  It was a one way friendship.  I was always there for this person.  However I never quite fit into any group.  Not because my shit didn't stink, but because, I didn't want to go that rout.  She did drugs, and loved to drink.  Had abortions, and even stole a guy that thought he was interested in me.  I had to work, couldn't make it to the party.  Didn't want to.

Oh this friend was nice enough to come clean.  But I already knew and felt relieved.  I was so happy to be rid of that guy.  You see he only liked what he got.  I knew that about him too.  I guess I never gave him what he wanted.  

Well this friend called me before she passed.  You see she was addicted to pain medications.  Hoping I would know someone to get her some.  I did work in the health care field.  I said sorry, but no I don't.  Besides, all meds are counted now days.  She was furious at me and said, "well I bet you are glad I called you!"  I said yes actually, I was concerned.  She got quiet.

You see the doctor didn't want to be responsible for keeping her on the pain pills.  That would be an accessory to murder.  Not to mention his license.  Well my friend was found on the floor bleeding out, later suffering a stroke.  She lived a few weeks after that.  I was living in another state.  When that phone rang I knew already.  She only needed me when she wanted something.  Yes, that kind of friendship is very hurtful.  She didn't even stay with the guy, she stole from me.  Er, I meant relieved me from.

Little ole independent me.  Always doing things the hard way.  Actually is the easiest way for me.  Going along with life and trying my best to not go ballistic at people.  As I get older my tolerance gets shorter.  Till I don't care anymore.

Now I am in another environment.  I already know about the people around me.  They don't have a clue about me though.  Some have quite the baggage and still are running from themselves.  I'm here for them.

Look what God is giving me soon!  My soon to bloom camilla's!  All my other beauties!  Yep!  Vengeance is his.  As a human it's frustrating as hell for me!  He's chuckling, and I am happy!  The relationship there will never die.  It just gets stronger!







No comments: