Friday, November 11, 2022

God Bless All Vets

It's Veterans Day once again.  I still think about my brother.  When he came back from Nom, he told me everything!  We got this stupid letter ahead of time from the government.  On what to do say and act.  They said don't ask anything, and along with some other BS.  At the end of this one page memo it said,  "Give him a candy cane"?   Right now I would tell em where to shove that candy cane!

I was 7 or 8 years old.  I knew, I would get him to talk to me.  We already lost our dad at 46, I was only 6 at the time.  He was 15.  How much worse could it possibly be?  I would write a letter to my brother all the time.  

There was a particular letter, that he showed me.  It was postmarked from all over the place, till he got it.  One that went all over Nam, till it got to him.  We laughed about it and then I asked.  What happened when he was there?  It was the best therapy, he would ever get!  

After telling me everything.  Lots of it was very horrible!  I said well if they were going to kill me, I would have done the same!  God looked out for you, so that you could come home and tell your story to me.  I went on to tell him, and to move on with his life now.  He cried.  I said that he needed to start a family, and start living life now.  Plus I wanted to be an aunty!  

I feel that agent orange shortened his life to only 60.  He was 9 years older than I was.  I was so happy to stand up at his wedding, and be godmother to his first child.  They had two boys.  He truly got to enjoy his family and even grand children.  Now I'm a great aunt!  He and his wife are both gone.  She went a little later with cancer.  They were both the same age.

The biggest blessing now for me is I have a family after my mother remarried.  My other brother from another mother.  He too is a pilot.  He was in the air force.  Just two years younger than me.  I'm blessed to have him and his family!  I gained two nieces!  Thats pretty special God!  Thank you!

At this time I am feeling blessed that my oldest brother isn't here, to see what corruption is going on in our country now.  It would have destroyed him for good!  He would have been sick, to hear how our rights are being taken!  Especially the right to bear arms!  We grew up with guns.  They were always loaded and never locked up.  

We were taught to respect firearms, and know how to use them from an early age.  What in the hell is going on out there now?  I think we need to get back to basic common sense!  I guess some people are just not born with it.  They need to learn!

Keep fighting, all you vets out there!  Suck it up!  We need to fight the war that is now within this country!  This war will count for the future of all children!  Peacefully we will win this!  I'm seeing it first hand now!  It's not going to happen over night but it will happen!  With God in tow, we will win this!

The commie influencers are here under our noses!  Use that voice to keep our freedoms!  Keep exposing them all!  Evil is Satan himself!  Both parties are now so corrupt!  Open your eyes, so you can see them.   The good are coming though, because we voted them in!  Let's make sure they don't get corrupted!  The ones in office now that say they are republicans along with the dems, are working for themselves not for the people!  Some are and some sold their souls to the devil!  They aren't serving or protecting!  Right here in the USA!  Be aware, we still need you!  The media is really twisting the truth!  

All my uncles served in WW2!   I am betting they too are rolling in their graves!  It's like Hitler has risen!  Pretty scary stuff indeed!  We still need you vets!  You are never forgotten!  I'm always praying for all of you!

IN GOD WE TRUST!




 

No comments: