Saturday, November 12, 2022

After The Storm

Arrest all the cheaters!  Why in the hell they can't count ballots like Florida did, should be on everyone's minds!  I see the lying media is still yammering.  They didn't like DeSantis's comment.  They want to cause a riff.  Play them Ron and Donald!  I'm enjoying it!  Stupid people never get anything.  It's like a 747 flying over head!

One thing for sure is the RINO's won't have a chance at DeSantis!  He is too smart for them.  You know RINO's were all on the lock down, and it was the RINO's that didn't do anything about the abuse in stollen elections in 2020!  DeSantis found a few in Florida and had them locked up!  McConnell needs to go, as well as a lot more!  Arrests need to take place too!

DeSantis is a young man he will have plenty of time to serve!  As for the military folks taking on offices, I say OOHRAH!

Pay attention people, this will be written in history books!  As if the left, payed attention to history?  BWAHAHAHAHAHA  They wanted to repeat a coup!  Same as Hitler did!

Well back to after the storm...

We had some bitch Nicole come through Florida.  However, she didn't have quite the capacity as the prick Ian did.  People are still trying to recover, down in the southern part of the state.  

Nicole, came from the East but soon turned into a tropical storm.  She was only a cat 1.  However, the winds were enough to kill one person from electrical wires that fell.  They said it was gusts up to 20 miles an hour winds here, where we are.  Every time I looked it was only 13.  Nicole shot across the state coming up from Spring Hill and then out to the gulf.  The eye passed by us.  The worry I had for others, was that it might be gaining strength and hitting the panhandle area.  It swung up going towards DC.  We got lots of free water in our pool and plants are all happy!

I heard Dan Bongino, can now fish from his balcony!  He lives in the area of palm trees and movie stars though.  The fantasy people, that come here, and need to be living on a beach, rebuilding every time a storm comes. I love where we live!  I also did the research!  We did put a palm tree in the back yard, and I'm looking at it now, with the forest in the background.  No people around!  Thats how I like it.  We want the beach, it's only a short drive away.  

Anyway I digress.  I was talking about the storm right?  We had a couple of survivors.  These were found on our screen outside the pool area, in a secluded location.  Bugs aren't as dumb as commie dems and RINO's.  I can't help myself, because it is true!  

Here we have a Monarch and a Gulf Orange that cocooned right before the storm.



It's hard to capture butterflies when they are flying all over the place.  I got behind my Jasmin and zoomed in, one butterfly on the Lantana.  


Now after my 2nd cup of coffee I will be going out to plant two Sweet Viburnum.  Right between the Olive trees, that I planted last week.  The plants, are not here yet, but they are on their way!  I am so happy that this butterfly garden is such a success!  The butterflies now stay in our yard instead of flying by!  No my passion fruit hasn't dropped yet!  Still waiting.  




No comments: