Monday, November 28, 2022

The Reason Why Lame Stream Put's The News Out

It's when they all got caught hiding it!  Look, many of us knew two years ago.  I remember watching it while it was still raw footage.  The crime families have been seen by real reporters.  Many downloaded the footage.  We all know that the FBI turned to the dark side, and that in many states your vote doesn't matter!  Right Washington State?  

They are trying it now with Arizona because, Obama said if you get Arizona you get the win.  Naturally the votes came in by the Penske truck loads.  That was all caught on video too.  Keep up with the name calling!  By now we have broad shoulders along with the truth!  Good luck with that commies!

What a beautiful day!

My hubby caught this guy on a leaf!  We will be having lot's of monarchs!




Yesterday I took this picture of a flower on my hummingbird tree.  It looks like a shape of the hummingbird resting.  When it blooms it looks like it's fluttering.  The flower is edible.  Tastes like lettuce!  



I'm enjoying my passion fruit too!  As the old news rolls in.  I will be happy to see some justice.  Oh and like anyone sane will be trusting the CDC ever again?  I never did!

No comments: