Monday, November 14, 2022

Another Week Of Crazy

I got up this morning with both middle fingers on fire, to the commie marxist out there.  They are stealing once again, and think it's just fine. Their day is coming!

I on the other hand, unlike the idiots trying to destroy American values and rights!  I got lots accomplished!  Now, I know people are out there making money off their mouth.   Don't expect me to pay you!  You chose that!  No, I don't need anymore stuff!  If you don't have common sense, you won't know anything.  

I am just fine with my life!  Yammering away on line, isn't going to buy you anything really.  Only your precious time wasted.  People want to be stupid, they will be stupid.  You can't convince stupid!  They have to realize things on their own.

Trump needs to be back in the White house, DeSantis is a young man and will be our governor, till someday when he is needed in the White House.  The media is being a budinski, once again!  They are getting people all ruffled up!  If you can't see your life was better when Trump was in, then there is no helping you!  Everybody seems to hate him but somehow he showed the numbers of people that love him.  You all do know he was a democrat at one time right?  A conservative one.  He came into the republican party.  Thats when he saw what was happening to the economy, noticed too that these politicians are coming out millionaires!  The dems and the republicans have been playing the people!

I was one of those people, that thought the republicans had it together, till Bush was falling from my graces.  There has been nothing to vote for.  I really didn't like mittens, Rummy "Romney" what ever!  Now I know both parties were out for themselves and the hell with the American people!  Now the little commies in the White House, did money laundering?  The news refuses to cover real stories because they are being paid off.  It's corruption all over the place!  FBI included!  Then you have the Government that wants to control you?  They can't even wipe their own asses!  

Look!  They mismanaged your SS for years!  They spent the money!  Now they want to squeeze more from you with high taxes!  Unbelievable how many have been fooled!  I worked with one that used to tell me, someone has to pay for the services.  She couldn't do math either!  Just like the idiots that can't seem to count ballots in one day!  They needed time to cheat!

Like I said I got stuff done!  My surroundings are getting better and I am actually happy!  They can't stand that either!  I feed my palm trees every 3 months with special palm food.  Then my banana bushes got fed.  The two Chindo Sweet Viburnum got planted in-between the Sweet Tea Olive trees.  

Now to put in the fairy garden, by where our table is, when we eat dinner by the pool.  The fairy garden will be on the outside of the court yard.  A perfect secluded area.  I found putting cardboard down wetting it and laying the mulch on top works really well in keeping weeds away.  Hubby put in the new sprinkler heads.  The irrigation is all updated now.  12 zones!  It makes my life easier.  I just go after a few plants with the watering hose now.



Three more American Holly trees are coming.  That will make a nice green wall by the second driveway to our carriage house.  This area is going to be next, for a face lift!


The fire ring will be stoned in.  Right now it looks like a hillbilly cook out place.  That is going to change.  I have a little portable fire pit, that I like on that patio around the corner.  This one is for burning weeds and parts of pallets that get broken up.  I order a lot for the yard.  These people before didn't do anything fancy outside.  Just the front of the house and an island area.  That's not enough for me.  

We see more of the back woods, and yard.  I want to enjoy beauty in the back yard where we see to enjoy it.  I think of the grounds at Sandals Resorts, that we went to.  Back when we went on vacations.  I would drool over all the beautiful plants!  Now we have that here!  A pool, lots of sand, spacious grounds.  Our happy place!  We do our own yard.  I guess it's easier to go around and mow.  This will be easy too, when it's done.  Section at a time!  We have only been here a year and two months now.  Making progress!  It already looks like a different place!




No comments: