Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Forgiveness?

I want a tribunal and the death penalty to follow!

The little commie shits ruined so many lives and now that they are cornered, they want forgiveness?  Huh!  Because I want justice!  They wouldn't be sorry if they were never caught!  Thats Satan for you, he played the stupid game got caught and now it's time for God to throw him back to hell!

*****************************************

Well I have a party to go to and I am enjoying my morning!  I have all the birds fed outdoors.  There are 3 feeding stations by where I call the island.  Out in the butterfly garden I have only mealworms and water.  Don't need the mess there with seed. 

Earlier we had the cardinals, bluebirds, and now the gold finch.  We still have quite the butterfly population around.  Yesterday I even saw a zebra butterfly!  I was watching it checking out all the plants.  It ended up stying in the yard so that is a good sign!  You know if butterflies just fly by your yard you have nothing for them.  They won't give you the time of day.  Sort of what I do with some people. 



No comments: