Thursday, November 17, 2022

Bye, Bye Piglosi!

 Yer FIRED!  LINK

Loved it!

Such a great show!

Well I am still listening to the show, because I was outside working in the yard.  Got some lights up for Christmas.  I won't put them on till the night of Thanksgiving.  I love this time of year!

Making plans with my man for a fantastic dinner and Christmas music to play all day long!  We will take an evening stroll with wine in hand. Maybe even have a fire and some hot coco.  It's cool enough to enjoy a fire outside now.  

The American Holly's are now in their place!  Berry's already on the holly too!  I was also burning some weeds on the burn pile today.

Took some time off to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  The palm is looking happy, since I fed it.  I feed all my palms every 3 months.   This one will be here a year on March 17th.  It's a Sylvester Palm.  Then looking towards the pool area is also pleasing to the eye.  







No comments: