Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Left Just Can't Take TRUTH Logic Or Common Sense

Awww, the little losers cried when I came on social media this morning.  After all, that is what commie have nots do, when faced with reality!

I'm getting a new camouflage AR, with tones of magazines for Christmas!  Why?  Because I CAN!  Got that you imbecile loser, in the White House!  Because, I did pay attention in school when tyrannical governments, like in Germany, took guns away from the population and in slaved them, tortured and killed them!  No I don't trust the government!  I don't trust people, especially trying like hell, to take my freedom!  

I do have a nice life, and WORKED FOR IT!  While the corrupt government stoled from my paycheck, only to miss manage the money!  Then tell me in my old age, there isn't any money for me?  Yet they send tones of money to commie countries?  The left be like that is ok with them!  Also can't see what criminals are coming across the border?  That's ok with the tyrannical left!  

Yes, I feel we need to get the gallows ready for the treasonous tyrants in government!  People like Obama did all this destruction!  Soros and Clause need to be brought out, and taken care of!  Since when did God appoint Bill Gates and others to control the population?  Appointed by Satan himself!  God is the balance you FOOLS!  

I'm getting sick of this crap!  Oh and hey Europe!  You don't like what we say on the internet?  Too damn bad!  We still have freedom here!  Keep scrolling you commies!

People will start to be disappearing soon.  That is what the thugs will do next!  Watch and see!  The godless harpies and all, that can't even do a debate!  You have to start asking yourself why, you pathetic left shit in this country!   Unbelievable!

I have a nice place to go to after this life.  They can keep up the bullshit all they want to.  While I'm here I will enjoy all I have!  This irritates the hell out of them.  All they have is their gums to keep flapping away in the wind.  

It's amazing to me, that people attack me because they don't see that this is my way of fighting back!  Too damn dumb, I guess.  They think their way is reaching people?  BWAHAHAHAHAHA...  Talk about eating their own.  Stick together they say?  I say, stop giving these fools money and do your own work!  Open your eyes people!  Don't give an inch!  Think for yourself!

Yes, the best is yet to come!




No comments: