Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Who Else Has A Mess Going On In The Kitchen For Tomorrows Feast?

 


Sweet potato's are next!  Then the stuffing...  The madness in the kitchen goes on!  I love my kitchen though.  That makes it easier.  

I'm now thinking of the pilot that dropped dead.  LINK to that story here.  Sad for his family.  Countless others too, that were denied being with their family.  The virus is real, but the population control dip shits are too!  Injecting crap that was hardly tested into people!  I am thankful for that gut instinct I have.  Masks?  Why?  If you get this maybe you should realize you have an immune system from God.  Do the research on what to take.  I did that.  Soon as I felt something coming I took a swig of Elderberry.  We also upped our vitamins and added quercetin.  

The population control freaks, are sick satanic, and immoral.  Gates is one of them!  Gee he had children too!  Huh!  Again good for me and not for thee?  Many made money off of this poisonous jab, and need to be brought to justice!  Like I call him Dr. Fucky!  Evil is running rampant, and I can see the godless coming out of the woodwork.   Like this nutcase, Yuval Noah Harari!  Satans minion!

Since when is the government in charge of our health care?  what happened to harm none?  Yeah, well the government can go f**k it self!  They have proven to me, what they are.  Trust me when I say this.  Go ahead, don't believe in God, I don't care.  However you will be in an eternity of hurt, if you think you can control God's people!  Good luck with that honey pie!


No comments: