Friday, November 25, 2022

Reasons You Move

After a nice dinner last night, I reflected on all that we have.  Funny how life can change in an instant!  We enjoyed our Kirkland home very much.  However people there were getting stranger by the minute.  Even people I thought were smart!  It was interesting.

I enjoyed our yard, and have done so much, to make it into an oases.  However the forests were set on fire, it wasn't fun going to the market place in Seattle, or eating at the Space Needle, seeing the nutcracker or anything else!  It really became an unsafe dump!  What would expect from a democrat run city.  Silly me!

I was ready to move!  Sad for all my plants, however a young couple from Idaho bought it and were on the same page as we were.  Unfortunately for them, it was about having a tech job.  Interesting thing is that it was convenient for us too.  

Being retired, helped us realize that we were just used to the home, and also it had stairs!  Exercise is good but when you get old it's a bit harder.  We have a gym for exercising.  Stairs are a hazard.  Plus our dog was getting too old for them too.  It wasn't like she was a miniature dog!  This home is perfect!  One story a pool a huge yard!  Lots' of land around us!  We have another building we call the carriage house that is bigger than a moderate home!  The house alone is bigger than what we had!

We are thankful each and every day!  You see God always knows what you need.  I told him to use me years ago!  However I still don't know what he wants and am waiting for orders from him and him alone.  Not man!  Right now man is a big turn off for me.  I'm pretty sure it is for him too.  I feel he is going to help his people get settled in the security he feels needed.  Something big is going to be happening.  We are just going to praise him daly and enjoy his gifts.

Here is a testimonial.  I always wanted the white camellia.  I just couldn't get it in Kirkland.  Believe me I tried!  This house has two right in front!  They will be blooming soon!  I love butterflies!  Plant and they will come.  This place had hardly any flowers that the monarchs like.  Actually all butterflies flew right by when we were here last September into the fall.  I planted all kinds of plants and now we have so many!  They stay in the yard!  The birds all know me.  When I come out they start chirping, happily.  I feed them and it's crazy how many different kinds we have!  I added the forth feeding station just for mealworms.  Their favorite, in the butterfly garden.  When I was a kid, I always wanted a pool, a horse...  Well say no more!  I have a pool and we live in horse country!  This is all God!  I realized that soon as I saw what we had!  It wasn't us!  I got the nudge to send my hubby on a plane, because this property was for sale.  He just gave me a look and went.  Not one argument!  Boom!  Just like that it is ours!  All with wonderful people around us included!  

How can a person not believe in God?  

Well we are celebrating his birthday!  We don't buy each other presents.  We have all we want.  Enjoying the decorations for the season does not make it commercial.  God is real!  I have my nativity out in front, the tree, the pool area is all ready!  Meals will be planned and an enjoyable time celebrated in Gods name!

Due to the wack jobs out there, I will not show the front of the house.  Sad, that those mongrels exist!  We have been blessed beyond measure!  Evil hates that!



You do have to go on.  You can't ever forget what they are trying to do to the American people!  They won't go unpunished!  One way or another they will pay!  God is the creator, the Alpha and the Omega!  Evil tries to destroy his creation but will fail!




No comments: