Saturday, November 05, 2022

I'm Sick Of The Commie Loons!

Ah well, what can I say.  They all miss me there at twitter, so they have to come to TRUTH to pick on me.  LOL  Stupid commies!

It comes back at me again and I will delete it.   Atheist Satan worshiping commie!


Yeah, so you think I will waste time with asshats like this?  Think again!  I don't anymore.  They are lost pathetic little shits, that I don't give two shits for.

Tuesday will make them all on the commie left go ballistic.   We will see their terrorist side come out.  Coming full boar, with the commie media's snake tongues a wagging wildly.  

This was what I posted on my page...

I know the little asshat and his gang of stooges will see this on my page.  You see this is the sort of thing I would get blocked on.  Then if I kept it up with the China flu, or anything else to help people know what to take to help their immune system, I would get blocked.  This is the dim bulbs out there.  Sad but true.

I got another project done this morning.  Yesterday I finished painting the stoops, to both pool doors.  Today I took care of the firecracker plants.  These were just a few, of the plants I bought last year at this time.   

These bloom all summer long.  It's not my favorite plant but, I got them for the hummingbirds and butterflies.  They got pruned up, fed, and given fresh soil.  These are also drought tolerant.  I just love being in the pool looking over and seeing the hummingbirds and butterflies by these.  

All cleaned up for Christmas!  I should be decorating soon.  Voting first, on Tuesday and enjoying the podcast!  7 to midnight with Jewels and Catturd "in the litter box".  I'll post it here on Tuesday.  It's on Rumble.  Everyone sane, is pretty much finished with youtube too.

No comments: