Wednesday, November 09, 2022

No Toner And Paper

I think next time, trucks show up with plenty of paper and toner in those blue states, of commie corruption!  Not to mention arrest anyone that tries to cheat!

Who didn't see that coming from the commie marxist mongrels!  Too bad the rest of the states don't have a Ron DeSantis to lock cheaters up!  

Here in Florida we even had the outcome before 10:00pm!  I know the left can't do math or count, I'll add that they can't win without cheating either!  To me these people are not Americans.  I think we need to start treating them as that!  They want to hurt the American people, so why shouldn't we do that same thing to them!  They all proved over time what they are!  Certainly not serving nor protecting! 

We may have enough to hogtie those dummies in power!

At Politico LINK     




My condolences to Washington State.  It's always been rigged there.  I see they are still stuck with that old hag in stinky tennis shoes patty murray.   Career, corrupt politicians are the worse!


No comments: