Friday, November 04, 2022

Another Glorious Day From God

Thank you God!  You just keep on giving and helping me!  Every day!

This looks much better now!  I just need to paint the stoop, to the pool now at both ends of the courtyard pool area doors.  Still need to weed out the firecracker bush pots, and sweep out the other side of the screen.


I guess I'm being mean on line and snarky.  I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet!  Those fools deserve it!  Remember, I must have been meaner than Trump was.  After all, I got blocked for life on twitter a week before he was.  Gemini people have a knack for pissing off corrupt deluded stupid people.  

Yeah, I know, I'm not a journalist, but that isn't going to stop me from doing what I want to do.  Not even a commie lefturd can do that!  If you don't like the way I word things, and don't have enough commas for you, maybe you can sit there on your computer and rewrite it for yourself.  Then you can read it back to yourself.  I have no time for it!

This morning on TRUTH I saw a post from Dan Bongino.  He noticed that AOC argued with Elon and lost.  I could not resist a comment to that one!  

Whenever AOC opens her mouth she automatically loses.  Even to a rock!  Oh am I implying something here.  Yes, I could be.

Anyway it is FRIDAY!  Which means what to me?  I can't say that everyday is a Saturday, or a Sunday.  I worked all the time so now everyday is a vacation!  My work now is a work of leisure.  I can do something everyday to make myself happy.  It's just God and me, and I love it!

Don't forget to go in person and VOTE this coming Tuesday!  Get those criminal commies out of office!


No comments: