Sunday, November 13, 2022

Bluebird Bluebird Through My Window...

 


Yes, it's pretty godawful what is happening in our country!  However I refuse any reject out there, from keeping me, from enjoying and staying happy and healthy!  They don't matter to me, like I don't matter to them!

Back to nature.  First the bluebird came then the mockingbird.  Off & on there were several birds at the mealworm feeder, in the butterfly garden.  This morning it was a place to be!  All the cool birds were there!



There also will be an abundance of monarchs!  They are eating the milkweed to the ground.  I am glad I didn't yank it out!  The two plants I had blew seeds everywhere.  Yes they look like weeds to me.  They do have flowers.  I just like that manicured look.  I think though, it's not happening now that I see these little guys all over!




Mitch McConnel needs to be taken down, along with the other cheaters, and traitors to this country!  





No comments: