Thursday, November 10, 2022

It's Storming

We have a gym in our home, so as I look out while on the elliptical, I can also watch the tropical storm.  I loved sitting out this morning.  Sipping on coffee enjoying the view, while burning up truth social, because I know, the commie leftarded tyranical dems are now there and they can't block me!


Yes earlier Catturd said they ran out of fingers and toes.  He must have seen my comment LOL...  Because that is when I said they stopped counting because they all ran out of fingers and toes.  It's only getting worse for the commie marxist at this point!




Shemane Nugent brought up what I have been saying all along too!


Hypocrites that love power is who they all are!  They don't give two shits about anyone but themselves and lavish parties!


No comments: