Monday, July 18, 2022

When I Worked I Would Buy A Coffee

 I just would use the drive through.  After I retired, I had no need to go to Starbucks.  I did volunteer with taking seniors shopping.  I also did the exercise program in the morning with them.  I had money on my account at a store that had the coffee shop there and would treat, who I helped to shop.  I would buy them a drink after shopping.  All that came to a holt, once stupid happened and I was not going to comply!

Due to doctor Fucky and scarf hag!  People were told what to do, because of money to be made on a vaccine that was hardly tested!  I was not about to become, a lab rat!  They had all the venders mandated to have the jab, where I volunteered!  I was a volunteer at a facility!  You know, doing good for people!  No, you don't get to order me to do anything I don't agree with, you dictators!  

Sad!  I used to have so much fun volunteering and these places needed people like me!  Now it's "what's wrong with her?"  Middle finger is to y'all!  I'm thankful to be out of that hell hole, of a commie state of Washington!  See how they treat people that go out of their way, to help out!  Something I will never forget!  That and the masked zombified apes!! 

I guess Starbucks has druggies and bums hanging out there now.  Who wants to go to a place and deal with the low life?  It makes you feel creepy and who needs that!  I sure don't!  Oh and BTW we are so much in the sticks, there isn't a Starbucks here.  I like Dunkin Donuts better anyway!  Nice little cafe places here, that stay open till 3pm.  Those are good too!  Hey Starbucks stay the hell out of our community!  Stay in the libtard cities that you support and voted for!  




No comments: