Saturday, July 02, 2022

Having Fun

Picking on the stupidity of the administration that is NOT working for the People, but AGAINST the People.  

People are going to start pushing back more.  Only the pathetic zombies will follow along.  Yes, they are that dumb!  I know first hand when I was in the workforce.  They want you to help them and when it comes to you, it was the hell with you!  Sort of what I see on line everyday.  I am a work horse, so I noticed but I had respect for myself, enough to do a job and then some.  

You really can see the people that were not raised very good.  Beating their chest at the slightest thing they have accomplished.  Then you get the "follow me, follow me"...  LOL...  meanwhile they're all making friends with trolls, that have your real friends banned.  They'll all go right ahead saying, "...but the people and I'm helping!"  No not really.  You're really kissing facebooks ass!  Just don't ask me to do it!  I'm done!  

People that want to find out what is going on in the world, will always look things up.  I do, I feel others can as well.  I may have a different take on character of someone.  The more they talk the more you figure them out.  Some people you still like, but you have another part to play.  People go by example, some are too far gone.  I must admit I rather make fun of them at that point.  They will never part from their TV either.  They're all the ones, that never possessed common sense.  Maybe they're smart, but they're really dumb!  Or they like playing people.  Again I think they are too dumb to do that too!  They get annoyed with you if you are enjoying your life too.  People are funny.

********************************************************

I probably won't bother with posting after today.  I'm going to be very, very busy!  Yesterday we found a fantastic brewery nearby.  It's a new location, from when I sent my husband here to seal the deal on a house.  I stayed home because I wasn't going to do the Nazi mask wearing and we have a dog.  This is another reason why we had to get the hell out of WA!  I was getting violent with people.  Knowing martial arts, they were getting close to getting lucky!  

I am a nice person just don't give me any of your bullshit!  Now back to the nice eatery and beer....  LOVED IT!  

Old memorabilia and the master brewer is very artistic!  His woodwork on display was amazing!  Old maps on the wall from the Spaniard ship days.  Our coin from the early16th century came from these waters mapped out.  Also the man that dove for them moved from commie Oregon with his wife and now live here now too.  They were from Florida anyway.  Amazing history!

After a nice meal, we returned home to unbox two of my plants I ordered.  A passion flower that will bare fruit, and a peaches and cream honeysuckle.  Shortly after that my H.Potter trellis came too!  Over 70 lb's in weight.  I love H. Potter trellises and had many from them before.  I left them with the old house.  New house needs a new flair.  Expensive yes but well made!




We also went to get some fireworks.  It's all over the place here.  Unlike the commie marxist State we came from.  You had to go all the way to an Indian reservation.  Everyone blew off fireworks and yes it was all illegal.  LOL  get my point!  The liberal dummies, make fun illegal, as well as protecting yourself!  Real criminals get away with murder though!  Go figure where their heads are.  I happen to know, if you want me to tell you, I will!  Heads are up all their ass is where!

I posted my picture of what I will be blowing off.  I also enjoyed what a littermate posted!  I agree!  Happy Independence Day EVERYDAY!








No comments: