Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Feeling So Blessed

Life changes will always happen.  It's been going on now for a very, very long time.  People seem to be getting crazier though, after listening to Marjorie Taylor Greens podcast yesterday.  Satan is real and he is really using people all over the place.  I can feel it!  Only evil atheist satanic minions want to kill babies!  The laws they are proposing is against my freedoms, that's for darn sure!  My money should be going for serving and protecting our country not killing human life!  Oh and the pathetic woke BS is beyond weird! 

As life continues on I will live it to my full potential knowing I did my utmost as a citizen and worked for what I now have.  I have friends in my life that are the gold.  However I have issues being on line.  I know this.  I don't get along and feel defensive always.  People have gotten so good at lying, just look at all the RINO's in the GOP!  I knew I didn't like them and had my suspicions.  My mother always said don't trust a politician.  I grew up being on guard just with that statement alone.

It's amazing thinking back at my school days.  I must say, I am blessed there too.  I have someone I went to school with and he is retired now too.  An Indiana boy, that knows and is on the same page.  I also keep in touch with my best friend I grew up with from the age of 2.  Same with her!  She knows what is happening, with our country.  All the corruption is going to be weighed with our prayers.  The corrupted will be having a very hard time soon.  No, they didn't get away with anything!  Trust in God!

Today I was in the pool all day long off and on.  Got in the pool after watering, my flower baskets ate breakfast and in I went!  It was warm but I still pulled weeds.  Living in my swimsuit and living the dream!  

Dinner by the pool tonight will be, lemon chicken, rice, asparagus, salad, followed by a crisp white wine.  REAL MEAT FROM KILLING A REAL CHICKEN!  Now I can have a knock at the door from peta right.  Thank heavens I don't live in commie Washington State!  I will keep saying it too!  We have the best beef here too!  FRESH!  

If you are a freaking idiot that just woke up to politics and claim to be conservative now, I'm not going to have a bit of liking to you.  You see there was this person I'll name Barbara.  Karen has gotten a lot of flack already.  These people link you to death and still don't get it really.  

I think they voted democrat all the time.  That party was and still is the party of corruption!  Now somehow they are suckering more into the party with wealth!  Thats what I am seeing!  They don't work for the people, they take from the people now!  Then they wonder why I cut them out of my life.  I can't trust you, you are the problem and always have been!  Look in the mirror!  The subject at hand, seemed to be still searching and is now nothing more than a puppet.  

I can't believe all the uninformed bull shit I got spammed with!  I knew all I wanted to, with corrupted people from the get go.  It's not hard!  Watch listen and study.  The answer always comes out just like the truth!  These people are the ones that will bring conservative points right back to stupid vill!  Bleeding hearts and all!  It does break my heart, because I had hope.  Which was, by the way shattered all to hell!

Here is a tidbit about me growing up.  I was a goody two shoes.  In fact, I thought that song was about me!  Don't drink, don't smoke what do I do?  Oh honey, I know I'm good with martial arts and a gun!  Then I would laugh!  I would snub many growing up.  Maybe it's because, I did not want to end up as them!  I can't tell you how many people I still anger, in other ways.  It is just too many to tell you about.  I know it's the way I come across.  I say too bad, so sad!  You see it's all about them anyway.  You never mattered to them but other people did, just not you.  It's sad really.  

Life is tough, especially without God in it, he's got this.  

Remember the rainbow is his promise!  God will shun mans pride! 






No comments: