Thursday, July 14, 2022

Gavin Is A Joke Just Like The Biden Crime Family

 It's a beautiful Thursday!  Just got done watering feeding the critters and drinking my coffee sitting and watching the mamma blue bird feeding her babies.  The cardinals are in the trees, twirling their tweets.   They love it when I come out with the bag of meal worms!

I noticed the other night, coming from the Texas area a low flying plane.  Can't help to think that "didn't Ted Nugent" have a concert in Jackson?  Again from that area going east in the morning, a low flying plane heading towards Texas from the Jackson area!  Yeah, I saw you Ted!   

The shit show gets even more crazy!  Hey joe!  Don't screw around with We The People either you trash!  The coke pedophile family, is so twisted!  Most democrats are cray, cray.  The RINO's that played nice with them are just as nuts!

Indiana, when I lived there, it was illegal to have an abortion there!  The murder skanks went to Illinois.  Indiana is a red state and I'm seeing more stupid with crazy information out there!  Maybe did go into Indiana on the way to Illinois!  Get the story right losers!  Illinois is a blue stupid state, full of murder! 

Ugh!  I have no time for these idiots!  I'm going out with friends today.  I need to get in the pool do some laps and get ready to go out!  Again, enjoy your day and stay away from the idiots out there!  Turn the TV off!  They are wasting your time!


  

No comments: