Saturday, July 30, 2022

Flying To Asia Pelosi

 While Piglosi flys on a nice big jet with plenty of vodka, American people are doing without!  Not able to take vacations, cutting fun from their life to make ends meet!  

Maybe if we are lucky they will keep that witch there!  

*************************************

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Yes, once again I am having issues with people!  I just garden that much more!  I do have fantastic people around me, its the ones on line now!  Godless soulless Satans spawn! They are bored senseless, because intelligent people are leaving and deleting accounts,  just like I did!  The funny thing is they are showing up on TRUTH.  I see them, and by God, I can see them!

My talent is my garden, I have many talents just not writing.  I can't put up with those that keep going after me.  I don't watch the news, because it really does interrupt what I know in my heart, coming strait from the Lord.  Corruption is trying to work on people that aren't with God.  They maybe good but not going to do well without him.  Just like my ability to do what I do.  

At 66 I am amazed at what I have done on the new property.  I know I had help!  Physically I did it, but Spiritually I had help!  Just like all through my life.  When I go, I do hope someone else will enjoy, what I have done.  On Earth as it is in Heaven.  Only Heaven will be greater! 

Here we have it!  my little butterfly garden!  New plants and all.  Another place to sit and enjoy Gods beauty!  Early morning this area is in the shade.


The night sky is a nice time to sit here too.  The bats do their flyby.  Back in the woods sometimes you get to see wildlife.  I am happy none of them have come to play kickball with my globes!


I still have more plans for this area.  I will be posting more.  It's my happiness.  I will own all and be happy, with God by my side always!






No comments: