Thursday, July 14, 2022

Another Fabulous Afternoon

 Such a fun group!  Two of the ladies will not be joining us till September.  One is going to Carolina, and New York, then to Jersey.  Graduation parties and family.  The other, that I can really relate to, is going back to Michigan.  She knew of Fred Bear.  I mean who hasn't!  Ted Nugent wrote a song about him!  He was the king of the forest when it came to hunting!  

We will still have 7 gals next time.  It's nice to get out and have a social gathering.  Being on line is not the same at all.  We all have different interest in projects.  Like I said before, I'm a very strong personality type.  I think a small dose of me is enough.  Just like the same with me and others.  It's just how it is.  Sometimes you just want to do your own thing, whatever it is.  Yet getting out makes life a bit more interesting.  I'm finding out about the people around us.  Thats a good thing to do in a community.  Conversation seemed to be take each day as it comes.  Because, no one knows what's around the corner.  Also be prepared.  

Here are a couple of shots, I took from our outdoor table.  Nice place, good food!  I have yet to have gone to a bad place!  Coconut prawns were delish with the sauce they served with them.  Yummy!  The river goes into the Golf.  I believe thats a wildlife area across from us.  There's quite a bit of that here.  




No comments: