Wednesday, July 20, 2022

AOC Pretended She Was Cuffed

I saw the whole video!  Thank heavens we have REAL reporters that follow the media around!  Yeah soon as she passed the cameras a patriot had the whole thing!  She did a fist pump at the crowd!  The stupid little skank!  

Ah well, I have my world to tend with not the ill minded!  I'm putting in a butterfly garden and another sitting area!  Looks like the butterflies already are coming!  Baby bluebirds near by were in the birdhouse chirping!  Did I say I love this place?  I'll say it again!  LOVE IT!

It's going to be a pool, work, pool, work kind of day!  86 feels like 97. The new art by the pool looks fantastic!  I see the butterflies and hummingbirds can't wait!  The hummer took off and the butterfly was still there!  






No comments: