Tuesday, July 05, 2022

A Good Time Was Had By All

 In the distance there were big beautiful $$$ ones going off.  We sat and watched those go up.  Just a little concerned about the forest around us.  It did rain in the early evening.  We even had another reminder of God's promise.  All in all it was another wonderful day!  

Haters will never get to me.  Even the hollywierd commies, with their pathetic movies.  Now they are using peoples social media caricatures, from on line.  It's all a big game to them.  Sick evil twisted and all.  Glad I won't have anything to do with them sick bas%#ds!  Oh and remaking movies?  I notice everything you pathetic spawn from hell!

Now I will defy the idiots even more by enjoying the rest of my life.  Shoving everything back into their faces, is my way of telling the fools they're all dumb and not wanted by God's people! 

Another reminder.... OH how I love TRUTH social!  




No comments: