Sunday, July 24, 2022

I Just Heard Something From WA State

 What a freaking commie Inslee et all are!!  Gateway Pundit had the article about monitoring the voting boxes with surveillance.  Something every law abiding American would want right?  You would think the people, even a democrat would like to make sure there is no cheating?  Talk about being caught!  There is the evidence people!

Not the case!  Now they want to sue the GOP!  Caught like rats and now they are going to sue the King County GOP!  I see it would have been a waste of time for me to stay and fight!  This is what scared criminals do!  The people that vote democrat are dumb!  They think it's all good.  They don't know that they are in that same pot, along with everyone else, with the temperature going up!  Officials in charge, don't care about you!  They can't see that the elite in a corrupt government has them under thumb.  It's all good with them!  How disturbing, is that!  The lies seem to be music to their ears and are now so programed they can't see!

I am thinking of that young couple that bought our home from Idaho.  They have a baby now too.  God look after them as well as countless other patriots still stuck there, in Commie Washington State!  That was once God's country.  News flash it still is!  Satan needs to be flushed out of it!

This Day Sunday, I am praying not only for my friends to heal and ward off attacks from Satan, but for God to bring justice to the corrupt hurting his faithful people.  I have removed the speck from my eyes, allow others to do the same.  In your name I pray.  Amen 



No comments: