Thursday, July 21, 2022

A Conservative Magazine With Melania Trump On The Cover

 We have TRUTH social now we need a TRUTH magazine!  On the cover we should have the most intellectual, smartest, classiest, beautifulest woman on the cover!  That of course would have to be Melania Trump!  

Out of all the First Ladies out there, Melania owns it hands down!  She carried herself well yesterday at the funeral of Ivana Trump RIP.  You know sometimes it's hard to do certain things in this life.  I don't know if I could.  I'm sure that Melania is even that much closer in Donald J. Trumps heart, for understanding and loving support.  

Ivana was no dummy either.  She was definitely a type A.  She did it all too!  My hat is off to women with that kind of fight for life!  I do admire them.  I also know they wouldn't be in that situation without God in it.  Not a praying man but he is now.  Life kind of does that to people that think they know better.  RIP Ivana Trump and thank you to First Lady Melania Trump for being so classy!  

I am so proud of these two and may God Bless the whole family!  He is still my President and she is still the First Lady!




No comments: