Saturday, July 23, 2022

Moderators Don't Know Real Hard Work

 You know who worked the hardest?  ME and every other American out there trying to buy a home, car, food just to survive!  Then you have these little flunky asshats out there, in pjs eating Frito's saying what you can say?  That isn't a job!  The report button is for the woke libtard democrats and RINO's.  The report button is like: "WHAAAAA MOMMY...  The moderators and the report button need to be fired!  

Besides that if I don't like something I can block them myself, without a f'n moderator!  That report button needs to go away!  I fight my own battles!  Such babies!  Oh and Ray Epps Adam Kinzinger are the guilty ones!  Not the Trump supporters!  Turn coats just like the ones on social media!  Pay attention out there!

******************************

Gardening news is, my two benches came!  One for the front door and one for the butterfly garden!  My two new plants arrived too.  I hope to get them in the ground today soon as I finish this post.  

Yesterday I leveled the ground and put the very heavy bench in.  I will cover the base with the mulch.  Later to add a little patio with step stones.  Mowing the lawn and edging took it out of me.  Plus, storm clouds came over our area.  One more plunge in the pool and a shower and I was done at 1:30!  What another beautiful day!  Thank you God!




No comments: