Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Hey Fauci

 You're the uninformed!  Some of us know and saw the lies, as well as the plan, before it happened!  At least I did!  Thanks be to God!  You people are going down!

I think you need to put the double mask on tight, followed by duct tape Dr. Fauci "Dr. Fucky!  That is what I call him and his side kick scarf skank!  Where is the scarf skank anyway?  I'm so impressed with God, that I never fell for your BS!  God filled some of us in!  You can't touch that!  SATAN!

"Dr. Fucky, you are the mistake!  A big one and so is every other evil piece of crap out there including the satanic media!  Gods people are informed and will be ready to fight you all!  LINK"  

This is what a loser, looks like!  He is very worried and should be!  His minions are next!  Changing passwords?  Ah hahahahaha  You lose Anthony, so will all the corrupt media!  




No comments: