Tuesday, October 11, 2022

This Is My Gardening Post

 Can't help but be political at the same time!  This is probably why I don't bother with commenting anymore.  You might as well be talking to the wall.  Some will never wake up, and the loons will always attack you.

It's a good thing I have a life!  For how long know one knows but God.   I'm ok with that!  I'm also ok with my decisions on never getting a shot!  Saw some more stupid people with masks on at the store.  This is Florida and you can't make me!  Couldn't in commie Washington State either!  We won't go there, on saying how many times I challenged the idiots!  

Once at my favorite nursery!  They pissed me off so much that I went home and grew my own for my baskets.  I had some seeds.  You know they filled in better than what I would have bought!  The house sold and we were out of there!  

My baskets at the old place and growing the flowers in the greenhouse.   


By June I had my baskets ready for the sale!  I believe they not only liked the high ceilings and windows, but the garden as well!

Now I have a better garden!  Things grow here really well!  My passion fruit is almost ready for harvest!  I also have more flowers popping up!




Looks like I will have lots of edibles on my hummingbird tree too!  


The last of my monarch butterflies have hatched!  I put it on my butterfly tree and it's drying its wings out this morning.  Lots of food when it is ready to eat!



Everything grows so well here.  One harvest after another all year round!  Pumpkins do good here too!  Lot's of agriculture, and livestock!  We picked the perfect place.  Going to go to the waterfront for lunch with some friends this week.  Then off to the beach on the other side of the state!  Not a long drive at all!  Stay tune for more pictures!

No comments: