Sunday, October 02, 2022

Like Ron DeSantis SaidTo The Looters

We do have the second amendment here!  Now I know why sleazy Joe is coming!  He is more worried for the thugs, than he is the survivor's of the hurricane!  How typical, of the commies in this administration!  We know the puppet masters want us finished!  The area's that where hit, is full of conservatives!  They all have guns and ammo!  My niece brought hers with her, when she came to our place!  She went back there wearing her shirt, "I'm not a pepper spraying type".  My family isn't dumb!  Maybe I'm not a writer, but common sense flows!  

We don't want you here sleazy Joe!  Save the gas for your poopy diapers!  We have Ron DeSantis, and he did everything he was supposed to do, right!  You can sit your ass back in that basement, and tell your handlers we don't want to see them here either!

Happy Sunday Y'all!

Back to pulling weeds, and prepping my pool patio area, for painting. 




No comments: