Friday, October 21, 2022

Now What!

 

I have more shells than I know what to do with!  I have some from the beaches of the Baja, New Zealand, Australia "north, south, east and west beaches in Australia, Washington State, Oregon and now Florida!    If I go to sell them, there will be no one to afford them!  Thanks to the Biden commies in this country hurting the economy!

I see Steve Bannon is headed to court again.  Another ploy to shut up a conservative news page.  Trying to put fear into Americans again, no doubt.  All they have, is fear tactics!  Hey commies, it's not working on me!  Never will!

Further, the commie depopulation method is attacking the children, once again!  Hey parents!  Time to pull your kids out of school!  They can't seem to make all of us, get the shots, so now they look at poisoning the next generation.  

I'm seeing the panic in many people.  It tells me they don't have God in their lives.  They don't realize that he is above all.  At every turn I try to tell people of what is going on.  I do a better job of it in person, than here on this social media platform.  

I just keep sharing others work.  One today will be "in the litter box".  However, that may be held up because of Catturd's mom passing away.  Prayers and hugs go out to him and his family, at this time.  She did a damn good job at raising him conservative!  Served our country, and is a true stand up kind of person!  The most hated, by the commie left destroying our country!  That makes Cat my hero!

The birds are fed, I'm having my second cup of coffee enjoying the brisk cool air here in Florida's sunshine!  Had a nice outing with the gang yesterday.  Another new place to drag hubby out for dinner!  

The strawberry plants I ordered are on the way.  I still need to plant one more milkweed, and my passion fruit is still hanging onto the vine!  More weeds need to be taken out.  The weather will be up into the 80's again I see.  It's 50 this morning.  It will be up into the 70's this afternoon.  

I best get a move on!  The pool is heated, I plan to use it this afternoon.  I will check on that podcast later, and post it sometime, if the guest will be on.  It's just not the same without Catturd, but Jewels does a fantastic job!  

No comments: