Friday, October 28, 2022

Happy Friday For The Work Force

 We find it better to do it on a Friday...  LINK


With all the aggravation those commie mongrels gave me, I don't feel sorry for them!  I will never go back to twitter it was a time waster.  You can't tell that trash anything!  They made up their minds already.  I would piss them all off so bad they blocked me a week before the President Donald John Trump was.  I guess I'm much meaner at tweets that I had to be blocked first.

It was defiantly a time waster for me, as was FB.  No one really cares, they're just nosey.  I got blocked there, at FB too.  It's good to see though that Elon is living the dream, and wants all speech to be free.  I used to think that way too.  It used to be in the USA.  I'm keeping all my guns too!

Have fun looking for a real job this time!  Y'all at twitter, are going to have a fun time looking for a job that pays you big money, while doing absolutely no work at all.  Good luck with that!

No comments: