Saturday, October 08, 2022

My View This Morning

 


This is just one view out our bedroom.  Yes, we can just walk out to the pool area.  I can still smell that paint from painting the patio!  It took me two days to do it all.  Power wash and paint. 

Today I'm staying away from the media!  I was on Truth social for a bit just to check.  Same shit, and like I realized...  The talking heads are yammering.  I'm waiting for justice.  Probably will never see it!  Trump is not the criminal!  I see what they are doing, and it's SICK!

I'm going to decorate!  I have my traditions!  The people that think Halloween is evil are evil!  All saints day is for the honer of the dead.  I have wonderful memories of Halloween.  Too bad, for the ones that are trying to take that away from me.  

I remember going out to parties with friends, bringing candy to school and dressing up.  I had a friend that was like a brother to me.  We played man from U.N.C.L.E, of course I played the part of Stephanie Powers.  It was fun!  The four-o'clock seeds my grandmother had, were like miniature hand grenades.  


Gerold is gone now.  Just like so many in my life are.  My memory of us trick-or-treating, staying at their house when my dad passed away, his mom driving us to school... the whole 7 blocks away.  He had a sister, that died in infancy.  We would have been great friends!

Visiting the graves in the baby cemetery section was hard for me.  You're not supposed to die when you're a baby!  I took the role of sister in his life then.  Our families were close too.  Now everyone is gone, and I am stuck here!  Raising hell with both middle fingers on fire!

I am left with my memories, and no one is going to rain on my parade!  You can go on hating American culture all you want to.  That is what Satan is all about!  Hate!  You see, when you take something wicked and turn it around, praising God for the fun and treats and good memories, Satan has fits.  I love doing that to him!  Oh and don't think he doesn't try to attack me!  I'm a very stubborn person!  Hey Satan!  No one can get to me on Earth, what makes you think you can?  Beat it!  All souls day, are for Gods people, and you will never be one!  Both of my middle fingers are up, just to you Satan!  God's, got this!  You can't stand it! 

We are in a battle!  This is not for sissy pant type!  You can't make peace with evil!  They only take advantage of you!  Meet it head on and don't let up!  

I just got my favorite chocolate that I order yearly now.  Since I don't live near Issaquah Washington any longer.  I had not been there since covid hit, because of all the stupid people in commie Washington!  I didn't play their f'n game!  I support family owned businesses though.  Good to see they are still in business!  WAKE THE HELL UP STUPID!

Sheesh!  I mean, what the hell is it going to take?  Ok time to get a move on!  Decorations coming up!  Wish I had an obiden cut out and others that I can stick in my giant web!  With the giant spider I have, to eat them!  We burnt the dried out weeds last night in my burn pile fire pit.  Gotta fill that up now again too.  Swim, do work, swim, do work, that is going to be my day!




No comments: