Saturday, October 22, 2022

Job Done And Enjoyed The Trump Rally!

Texas rally was HUGE!  As always all Trumps rallies are HUGE!  Another beautiful day, in Texas and here in Florida!

It started for me, very early.  We had a nice breakfast, and then we got busy.  The sprinkler system got extenders put on.  Some have been buried.  Thank heavens for the map!  I got all the weeding done in front of the pool and planter.  There are sprinklers in there too!  More mulch will be added soon.  Pine needles will be added for the wimpier plants that can't take below 30 weather.



I got an agave plant from one of my neighbors.  It grows really well here.  Gee, maybe I can start a tequila distillery.  We shall see how much I can get, from one plant.  I think it will just look nice, in the planter by the banana trees.  Always adding more plants.  I can't believe how scarce it was around here before.  



The weather is cooler now, so it's easier to work outdoors.   I still got in for a quick swim, after finishing up, before dinner.  It was like jumping into a cascade mountain lake.  Cool but refreshing!  

USA USA USA...  LINK





No comments: