Tuesday, October 18, 2022

People Are Scraping By In The Biden's Recession

 Yes, we are in a recession!  No way in hell, I will let this corrupt commie administration, rain on my life!  The elites think they are winning!  Think again stupid!  

My vision is arresting all the pedafiels, not coddling them by a corrupt law enforcement like the FBI!  You people should have turned on them soon as orders where given!  You did the wrong thing FBI!  The real criminals are not in Mar-a-Largo! 

I also vision taking Pelosie's face and smashing it into that gourmet ice cream of hers!  On our trip, we stopped at an ice cream place, right on the street, of the oldest City in the USA.  I was asked what was so funny?  This is what I do when enjoying myself.  I think of the wickedest person!  IN YOUR FACE!  

The drug cartel, pad the pockets of our corrupt commie democrat/RINO's!  They sold their souls to the devil!

The people aware, really do know what is going on.  Home sweet home!  I plan on staying patriotic!  In God We Trust!



No comments: