Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Smart People See What Is Going On

 I am enjoying TRUTH Social.  Many are doing their own research and  turning off their TV fake news.  It's good to see happening!  I am betting there are still a few of dumb Cheryls, and Gene's running around.  Still brought up stupid.  Those people are beyond help!

I'll never forget that summer of bullshit in Seattle!  NEVER!  Also Portland was another fun place to go!  Thanks democrats and RINO's you really turned beautiful places into hell holes!  I can't wait for you to face God!


I'll never forget what the RINO's did!  The criminal Bush's and Mitt and the biggest crime family democrats like Clintons, obama, and now Biden's!  I stopped giving a long time ago!  

This truth reminded me and now I am reminding y'all, that yes, they are corrupt!  LINK

It states in the bible what man will choose in the end.  I hope they all choke on it!  I see it happening with both democrats and RINO's.  Democrats, were always underhanded criminals.  They were always scheming, to get more for themselves!  Putting on shows of passion to the public, when actually they couldn't care less!  

Now, that man's pockets are being padded with more corruption, I guess many other soulless, mongrels are getting on board!  Behold the corrupt medical system, FBI, justice system... On and on! 

Trying to make it mandatory, for you to take the shot.  That way they can wash their hands of you, once and for all!  I don't trust them and neither should you!  

In the end they will be facing the biggest court!  Think about that!  It's what is giving me peace.

Now back to gardening!  I'm getting 4 olive trees!  YAY!




No comments: