Tuesday, October 18, 2022

The Oldest City In The USA

Our trip was a good one!  Of course I saw lots of FUCK BIDEN flags. It puts a person like me at ease, when I see that!  No masks!  What virus?  Now that is what I'm talking about!  It's real but many know what to take and do when you get sick.  You don't need to be told, or commanded to do anything!  We all know masks don't work!

Unlike this poor soul!  Notice the mask, was below her noes?  Notice the tall fella just waiting to bury her...  If you click on the pictures you will get a bigger image.  Just hit the return and it will take you back to the post.  Yes, you have to do that for every picture.  

This was at fantastic place to eat!  We had a nice table outside.  The place was shaded by these huge vines, on a well made pergola.  The Historic Town, got hit with the hurricane.  We see that the vines held this pergola in place.  It had 4 to 5 ft. of water around this town!

I get my jabs in, at every turn possible!  We were in a Christmas shop, when a woman waiting in line to pay behind me stated, "how depressing Christmas is so close!"  I turned around and said I love Christmas!  The depressing part however, is what we have going on in this country, and the administration we are stuck with!  Her husband gave me the thumbs up.  She sort of laughed, I think she wanted to cry.  Yep, I was doing my one liners, where ever I could.  

We had a nice time at the beach earlier, with plenty of entertainment.  We stopped in Daytona before this place.  Not impressed with Daytona.  I actually got homesick for the country.  Too many people for me.  This beach here was more tolerable. 



Seeing the old fort from a distance was interesting.  There is so much to see and do!  My fascination with the people that once lived here 500 years ago was the most fascinating.  Right down to the graves! 


Lots of old homes and we even found the Sears home!

Most of the homes, including the one we stayed in were built in the early 1700's.  We got to see the oldest house, that was down a block from where we stayed. 
  USA ETC!
The streets are all old, and you can see the rich history of this place!  Right down to the shells in the walls and the beach.

 
The Armory

Walking down the streets you get the sense of horses being used.  Still do!  Just pay them money, and they will take you all over for an hour!




In the home we stayed in you could hear them clip clapping down the street!  I closed my eyes for a moment, to put myself in that time.  It didn't last long for a roar of a motorcycle, and someones loud car radio to ruin that peace!

This was our view for a couple of nights.  We had a balcony with a swing and a table to have happy hour, and enjoy breakfast.

 


We had our own court yard!  

 

The home had all antiques, from the period!  We noticed the bathroom was a bit updated.  That was a relief!  It had running water a toilet and a shower.  I was worried about having to use a chamber pot!  

I noticed though that the floor in the bathroom, had Chicago Bricks!  Do enjoy the pictures!  Yes, we even ate in the dinning area of the huge suite!  When touching some of the furnishings I felt the people that once owned them.  

























We visited a distillery.  Can't not visit a distillery you know!


Never forget the ones, that didn't have the chance to experience LIFE! Let us please put a stop to this murder!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and have learned the history.  History is very important.  Only the good will win.  You have been chosen for a time such as this!  It is up to God and you.  




No comments: