Wednesday, October 12, 2022

They Maybe Switching, I'm Not Trusting

 These yo yo's on the left love paying taxes!  Who's the one that stole from your paychecks for your later years?  If you live!  Yeah, they didn't trust the Americans to put away for a rainy day!  They had to MANDATE IT!  Some of us are smart, and soon as age allowed, my money was invested!  Now they want you to have nothing and be happy?  Fuck you!

I have issues with the people that do this shit!  They may come over but what kind of SICK COMMIE laws do these idiots support?  They voted stupid in for years!  I can't trust them and I won't!  I'll be watching!  Personally I am tired of paying for the elites wealth, just so they can screw me over!

I have my calendar marked every month "STOLEN MONEY"!  That is just how I always saw it!  Note too, of what carrot they dangle:  "If you wait till you're half dead you will get more!"  No!  I started from day one!  I never will trust a democrat!  They're all sick twisted pieces of shit!

I like Trump because he now gets it.  Not many democrats do.  Kari Lake is going to be a good candidate.  I'm betting she will win!

LINK



Here is another interview:   LINK


No comments: