Monday, June 27, 2022

Watch Me Get Slammed For Saying It

I'm calling out evil.  Look, I went to a catholic school.  I know first hand!  If you did and don't see the issue, I feel sorry for you.  You have been had!  

I see that the catholic church, is in fact the wore of Babylon!  Many churches will follow across the nation.  As for LDS?  I still have my question about a bunch of people that followed a pedafile!  How many wives?  You might as well be a muslim!  They all like screwing little boys too!  Every religion is fallible to fall to Satan.  People are fallible.  

I guess this is my calling!  I will call you out!  Not personally, you will do that on your own.  The scales will be removed and when that happens y'all will be shocked.  

Make sure you do your research.  I have done mine.  Man will be easily manipulated.  This is why you should ask God to be in your life.  It's amazing what you will see and know.  I'm also thinking people that are famous will be taken for a reason.  The wicked will be stepping down.  That's right, you can try to prolong your life, doing the right stuff, but if God calls, you will be going regardless of what you do.  Think about that.

Also pride is the biggest sin to God ever!

All the glory to God and God alone, you will be powerless unless you have him in your life completely now.  Don't give in to evil!  EVER!



No comments: