Sunday, June 26, 2022

Thank You SCOTUS

 Finally justice for someone!  Now for the states to turn their backs on Satan!  You women out there should have been upset with the guy competing in the swim match and the weight lifting competition.  If I was there I would have grabbed his junk and called FOUL!  Could you see that?  I can!  Competing in a women's sport makes you a wimp!  I don't hold much reserve, for the women that remained silence on it either!  WTF?

The only ones destroying women, are the pathetic idiots out there, too scared to say anything!  You think you have power just, because you don't wear a bra!  That was the 60's trash I grew up with.  Those women were deranged potheads!  I saw them caring signs for abortion in DC.  Friday, LOL what would go to bed with those skanks now LOLOLOL...  Oh and no wonder Pelosi's husband drinks!

Maybe I come across nasty, because I am fed up with these idiots in our country.  I do say what the hell I want to.  Then soon as you become a little bit popular the skanks don't like it, have you banned and talk behind your back with their loony tune friends.  It's like that is when I come out and say, "Beat it bitch!  I have a good life and you can't take it!"  I can also smell a false prophet.  We will be seeing more of that now too.  It's all in the bible.  People will turn to money instead of him.  Yup!  Keep selling yourself.  Thats what whore's do.

Again The Supreme Court of The United States did the right thing!  Thank YOU!  You're finally doing your job!  Not f'n mob rule!  God will be putting more people in place very soon.  Satan will be losing the battle.  Those that will appose God's creation of man will be in for an eternity in hell.  That's just how it goes.  He doesn't care if you don't like it!  By the way, he knew you before you were created.  Gave you free will.  The issue is, will you honor his glory now.  The world is watching.

His beauty for us will be grater than on Earth.  It will to be ashamed, if you choose Satan over God.  All good people like me hope you choose wisely.  However I am human and I do have an issue with evil.  I will have to let you know about it and call it out!

His is the glory forever and ever!  Amen



No comments: