Tuesday, June 21, 2022

The One Responsible For Having Me Banned For Life On Twitter

Shifty Schiff is anti American and can't answer a question!  It's obvious!  Never a strait answer from the treasonous scumbag!  McConnell is another idiot!  

I'm in the Litter Box With Jewels an Catturd is another good podcast.

I really don't miss much.  I know all.


It's good to disconnect from the social scene.  I won't let anyone get to me anymore, actually never did.  Time for a report about my garden marathon workout today!  It's 90 degrees out!  This morning was only 76, started getting up to 79 by 9 am.  Quitting time was at 12:30.  That was pushing it at 88 degrees!

I got about 48 4ft rubber border.  The pallet wt at 350 pounds.  I have a big area of the yard to do.  My big thing is the paths I put in.  I only got one side finished.  This was after using the electric push mower around the edge.  I had dug up the grass around the path when I put in the stone last fall.  I put off putting a border because, I didn't know what I wanted to put down.  I like this stuff I got.  It made the path look neat and will keep the bark in one place.  

I have the other side to do and right in front of the pool, there is another path.  Then along the patio to our pergola, to keep the bark neat in one place.  Mowing will be easier.   When you use lots of mulch, it will brake down to give you that rich, black gold.  Should be good at keeping the weeds back, as well.  Tomorrow is another day.





No comments: