Tuesday, June 28, 2022

I Wonder If Ghislane Will Commit Suicide

 Maxwell's silver hammer....  You know the song.  If she makes it 20 years, she will be 80.  Will she make it to the end of the week?  Things are happening to the thugs one at a time!  

Now they are making up stories about Trump, because they are like cornered rats!  That's what I'm seeing.  Just watch for more lies coming from the criminals.  

Crack head sex addicted Hunter Biden is such a saint right?  BWAHAHAHAHAHA  like father like son!  Corruption to the max!  Russians sent a prostitute for Hunter!  They all knew him so well!  Democrats should have seen that!  Still heads up the ass I'm assuming!  One of their own!  Dan had the clip in his show...  LINK At Rumble.

****************************************

Meanwhile I am getting two new plants!  I had the honeysuckle back at my old place and happy to have it in my garden once again very soon!  I believe it's called peaches and cream honeysuckle.  



The Passion flower, will be the first for me.  Same for my Plumeria, which is still alive!  It's doing really good actually.  When I was in Cairns Australia I ate passion fruit.  Yummy!  Now I will be growing that too!  I'm still thinking about getting the Ice Cream Banana plant.  We shall see.  

No comments: