Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Fathers Day!

 Not f'n June 19th!  My middle fingers go up to all the commie marxist asswipes out there!  I will defy you at every turn!

Thank you Dad!  You stayed around long enough to spoil me and then you left, to make me stronger!  God knew what he was doing when he took you.  It was enough years to make me realize, that life isn't fair and I had to work hard to have the finer things in life.  You taught me conservative values at a very young age!  RIP Dad, yes I am your girl!

I will always fight for my rights!  If they try to take away my rights, they are the ones that will be answering to God!  I'll be right there!  It's amazing how the satanic left is turning it all around and even had corrupted FBI, CIA on January 6th!  We will win this country back and trust me when I say, the evil will be dealt with harsh penalties!  The antifa/blm dividers will pay!  Also, for all eternity in hell, for what they did!

RIP Dad I will always love you!




No comments: