Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Looking Out My Window

What else do I see?  I see stupid people.  People that don't know what freedom or God is.  They are ready to give in to all the lies, that will destroy what they have!  They will give up freedoms given to them by God.  Is it because they didn't study marxist, Hitler, Stalin's strategies? Blinded by a party, just because?  That is what I am seeing.  They can't see that America is under attack.  From within!  They are so hell bent on lie's, cheating and corruption by the media.  All those involved strategies will never win!  

I'm laughing because they are so damn upset we have our own platform now.  No banning, no silencing, and most of all we will be seeing what they do next.  Donald John Trump has a voice and it's getting around.  Commies be damn, and I for one am enjoying that part.  

Who the hell do these tyrants think they are?  Trying to ban me, others and especially Donald J. Trump, WHILE IN OFFICE!!  How DARE YOU!  We will all be fighting back!  Evil has no place in a civilized God fearing society.  It will lose, just saying. 

I guess I should be grateful for the free time I did have.  It is a short life, and some will be burning for all eternity in hell, for what they are doing to God's people.  It's coming.  The full armor of God is on!

Meanwhile, what do you see out your window today?  I will tell you what I see.  I see beauty that I was able to create because of God.  I see some of my new plants out of my long hallway, window.  Enjoy the scenery. 





No comments: