Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Rino Mark Brnovich Needs To "SHUT THE HELL UP"

 Thanks Gateway Pundit "LINK"


I won't shut up!  Little pathetic rejects like yourself, need to leave the USA!  Rejects like you need to be reminded who you work for!  We The People, are your boss!

Will these little asshats ever give up?  Obviously not!  Neither will we!  I see that AZ, is having a bunch from the left going nuts again as well.  Gee isn't Clarence Thomas a black man?  I also noticed the little rejects that were, out in droves with the BLM were, definitely not black.  Do y'all see what they are playing at now?  Conservative family value and Christians are truly their enemy.  People like me are hated and talked about.  Be careful who you friend.  They could have been democrats with those same values at one time.  I see it still rising up in some.  That truth is shown to me full bore!  

We are so blessed.  I am happy we didn't move to AZ.  Too damn close to California lunatics!  

I feel you have to be raised with conservative values before you can ever understand.  Democrats did to a point, but not really.  People were duped and never realized what that democrat party was before.  Now we have pathetic RINO's like Mark Brnovich running around causing problems.  He was never a republican and far from the constitutional republicans like myself!  I will not accept them, I will keep talking against them!

BTW you dumb ox's out there!  Roe was never constitutional!  It was a really bad law to KILL BABIES!  Oh and I feel MY TAX DOLLAR shouldn't go for MURDER!  Another thing you stupid pathetic asswipes!  WE ARE A REPUBLIC!  Take your screaming hoard of idiots, screaming democracy and leave our county PLEASE!  You are way too dumb to be living in the greatest country ever!  Take this administration with you because, obviously they don't belong in this country either!  We don't tolerate liars, cheaters, suppressors of REAL freedom!  WE THE PEOPLE!  

The hippies of the 60's were COMMIE MARXIST AND YOU WERE STUPID TO BUY INTO IT!  Democrats = SLAVERY!  Looks to me you don't need to be black anymore to be enslaved by that pathetic party of losers!  RINO's pleas go back to your pathetic party!  We all know what you are!

No comments: