Monday, June 20, 2022

How Pitiful Are They

 Now that we can track them right back, they don't want it?  This is the funniest sh*t yet that I saw this morning!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Warren is scared now.  Mind you they all need to be!  Let's sit back and see what happens next, shall we.  Will Brandon fall rock climbing next?  How about horseback riding?  Has he done that yet?  Meanwhile, while he is out there having a nice summer, many, many people are suffering.  They are having trouble putting food on the table.  They can't afford to work, because they can't afford to live in high priced areas, making them commute on gas prices.   They barely make enough at their jobs, to cover costs.  They are the people that won't get to afford vacations as luxurious as what that idiot in the white house gets to do, along with the entourage of tyrannical, commie stooges!  Do you get it yet?  They don't care about me, you or anyone else!

BTW... Did anyone out there hear how that teen from tic-tock, died yet?  Yeah!  Sharia or was it the vaccine?  Family pulled it all from the internet.  How interesting?  

I'm really hoping people are realizing what is going on here.  It's really sad.  I was fortunate, to have a nice home when I worked.  I never had to go far.  I filled my tank up maybe twice a month if that.  When we retired we went down to one car for 5 years.  I'm glad we bought brand new.  Took a few trips to the coast and then it got us here to Florida.  No thanks Kerry!  Take your green new deal and shove it!  We bought a low milage like new fully loaded 2019 Mustang!  You people will be tar-feathered soon!  Many can't afford your bullshit!  Stop lying to the people!  Having an electric car and then they cut the power.  Think about that!  Also Kerry has a private jet.  It's not electric!

I'm going on to more pleasant things now.  I have some different plants coming up at my little island.  The folks before had them.  I rocked the area in and left space around what they had.  I'll add more mulch in the fall to those areas.  I learned to do a hard weeding in the winter some spring add mulch and you will have less weeds.  It's too hot to do yard work in the summer.  I do because I am still learning.  Early in the AM for only two hours and maybe a little in the evening, but you still need to peal your wet cloths off from sweating.  Thank God for the pool!

These are some of the plants I acquired.  The one in the pot was from the real estate person we had.  It's blooming all over the place!  It's a rose plant but not really a rose.  A desert rose.

 

Blue Trumpetvine


Saw palmetto grow wild here

  

Mexican petunia


Giant Dutchman's Pipe

 

Firebush has nice red flowers on it and attracts the butterflies


Lantana montevidensis attracts butterflies, humming birds, bees


Bleeding heart vine


Bleeding heart vine


Sunflower


Dwarf umbrella tree Schefflera


Star jasmine used as a ground cover.  I have lots of jasmine they had one by the house that is YUGE!  I went and planted 4 more.  2 confederate, one yellow by the pergola and an Angel Wing bush.

 

Heavenly Bamboo


Senna corymbosa also known as a buttercup bush


Never Never Plant is from Brazil.  It's still coming back from winter.  It's beautiful once leaves are bigger.  I saw it for the first time last fall.  I was sad after a frost, thought it was gone for good.  I put lots of leaves on everything and didn't cut things back.  That saved most of them.  I prune in the end of winter.  I do the Crape myrtles all in the fall.  


Magnolia very fragrant is having more blooms.  This is a wonderful tree!  I planted two more in our back property.  Love the fragrance!  YUGE flowers!


Here is a close up on one of the buds.  Yep, all summer long!  I love it because it's an evergreen tree!  Keeps leaves all year.


We have two Crape Myrtle in the front.  They are white and showy but not fragrant.  I put one in the back that will be another color.  These you have to prune the branches back.  They are beautiful!  Some in the neighborhood have red ones.  That is my next one to get!


As you have noticed no, I don't miss the PNW at all!  I love having 60 degrees in the day time in the winter!  Our salt water pool is heated.  Once in doing aerobics and doing laps you warm up anyway.  The 3rd bathroom is right by the pool, convenient to hit the warm shower.  Why would I miss the PNW?  I do feel sorry for my plants that I left behind.  I was happy to know they are gardeners wanting to add to it, so I'm good with that.  








No comments: