Thursday, June 23, 2022

Heat Advisory

 It's going to be a hot one!  Good I'm not doing anything!  I am going to take the day off!  Pool and shade, pool, and shade repeat.  Maybe with a frosty drink in there, somewhere.  



As for being on line?  This is it!  It's like talking to the wall!  Didn't I say Oz was shit?  I know I did!  Not in those words, but I didn't trust em!

I think someone owes my friend Pamela Geller an apology!  I have a memory like an elephant.  Things just don't go away!  I hold things against people and watch them, when I know I have been wronged.  Obviously he can't seem to have the gifts I have.  Trump was the best!  These treasonous clowns should be convicted, on what they are doing to people!  Lies after lies and denied a second term to Trump!  Ah but Trump needs to up his game and know, of the people that back him!  Pamela Geller spoke well of Trump  and threw, what he said about her to the side.  May I suggest others do the same.  BUT WHY IN THE F OZ?  I wouldn't have voted for him, just because Trump endorsed him!    Please you fools out there!  Wake the hell up!

I have been on the internet way back in the 90's.  Actually took fortran in high school in the 70's.  Sigh.  

The best social scene for me is going out with friends.  I really can't stomach on line BS.  People trying to outdo each other, beating their chest of how wonderful they all are.  I see everything and I don't have to be on line to know.  Call it another kind of gift.  I can be, or am a pain in the ass to some, too bad.  By the way did you ever read a story of 101 cats and the old lady?  I'll tell you the end.  One survived.  I'll never forget that story for as long as I live!  I got the book from a school library, to read in first grade I think.  I was really young and won't forget that story.  

You know what the bible said about God and pride.  It's the worst!  I ask for his help, every single day.  All my projects, has his hand in it.  Right down to the plants, that I put in the ground.  It's amazing how energized I get after asking for help!  Sometimes, I get these messages, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALL IN ONE DAY!  ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH ME!  Then I say ok I will, thank you!  I also feel after I go, someone else can enjoy it.  Just like I felt about my Kirkland home.  It's a good feeling.  

Then you get the rewards!  This is my newest Hibiscus.  It's gorgeous!

Yep they all can go play with themselves on line all they want to.  I don't care!  You have to take care of yourself first and NEVER let them win over you.  Yes, you have God's given rights!  If anyone tries to take that away you will have to fight!  Fight I will, in his name!

No comments: